Subject: [Leica] Another one
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Nov 19 12:44:30 2004

Isn't that the truth. Much of it is that they were pioneers in the
medium and they have reached the end of their life expectancy. Last
week, I bought "The Great Life Photographers", a 600-page book of
images from the 20th century (and a whole lot of memories). It
occurred to me half way through the book that the majority of the
photographers seem to have died in the past 10 years or so.

Jeffery