Subject: [Leica] Re: Using Leica at -15F or -25C
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Nov 19 20:12:37 2004

Layers are the best way. So light finger gloves in fleece mitts with
shell over-mitts will keep you warm and give you the flexibility you
require.

I am still riding my scooter and we are getting lows of -11C. As long
as the roads are dry, why not? Once the roads are icy I switch to a
bicycle with studded tires.

John Collier