Subject: [Leica] Getting a PAW started
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 10:18:56 2004

In a message dated 11/20/2004 12:16:48 PM Central Standard Time,
red735i@earthlink.net writes:
OK.. I am going to try to get a 2005 PAW.  I have camera, can get scans
made, and know how to send the LUG a post.  The big question is getting a
place to store and display the images.....  I am trying to avoid anything to
do with Yahoo..... so the Leica Gallery is not an option for me.  What other
locations would allow me to post images for others to see?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Why, right here at the LUG gallery.  It is free to use:  just register,
login
and go for it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Getting a PAW started)