Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small <)
Date: Sat Nov 20 17:42:44 2004

We are speaking here, guys, of mounting LTM lenses on Leica M cameras --
obviously, the most of the LTM lenses out there are Leica lenses.  Why not
buy a 4/9cm Elmar and purchase an adapter so that you can use it on your
IIIc and your M4?

And some of these aftermarket LTM lenses are magnificent -- there is a book
on this, though modesty prevents .... ah, hell, pick up your copy of
<ah-HEM!>  Marc James Small, NON-LEITZ LEICA-THREAD-MOUNT LENSES, A 39mm
DIVERSITY, from either

http://www.camerabooks.com

or, for those in the pro-Kerry hemisphere:

http://www.peterloy.com

Hell, I even have a genuine Feinmess Bonotar I can adapt to my M6.  Top that!

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters)