Subject: [Leica] NO! NO! steel reels
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Nov 21 18:38:29 2004

At 06:00 PM 11/21/04 -0800, Feli di Giorgio wrote:
>Thanks everyone. I thought I would give steel reels a try since I've
>had sporadic
>difficulties loading 120 onto the plastic ones. By the way the reels
>are made by KALT,
>which appear to be identical to those made by Omega.

Kalt makes jumk reels -- drop them once and they ae worthless.  As so many
others have said, GET HEWES REELS (King Concept in the US).  You can play
ping-pong with these guys and they will NEVER let you down.  Kalt reels
cost $3 or so, and Hewes reels cost $15 or so -- pay for quality and you
will NEVER regret it.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!