Subject: [Leica] Re: old Leica photo books. :-)
From: langjahr at earthlink.net (Robert Langjahr)
Date: Sun Nov 21 20:44:07 2004

Hi Alastair,

My two favorite darkroom books are "DARKROOM" and DARKROOM 2
Both published by LUSTRUM PRESS
The first one in 1977 and the 2nd 1978
If you can find them the first one is a must have. It features:
WYNN BULLOCK
JERRY BURCHARD
LINDA CONNOR
LARRY CLARK
RALPH GIBSON
BETTY HAHN
EIKOH HOSOE
GEORGE KRAUSE
ELAINE MAYES
DUANE MICHALS
W. EUGENE SMITH
GEORGE TICE
JERRY UELSMANN

Each photographer goes into detail on their particular set up and
procedures.
It is most interesting to read about their different idiocincroucies.
Being a big W. Eugene Smith fan I find his commentary and procedures most
interesting.
Most of us know of his "driven" nature in the darkroom.

Bob