Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Nov 21 22:15:28 2004

At the same pixel density as a top quality P&S (Leica Digilux 2) I have
just calculated that there would be about 32 megapixels on a Nikon SLR
sized sensor, but then the maximum usable speed would be about 400asa!
Frank

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled)