Subject: [Leica] New Gallery - A Hush
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Mon Nov 22 17:28:51 2004

> > The one on the left looks about a stop hot or slightly less while the
one on
> > the right looks pretty dead on.
>
> That's what I hoped you'd see. The one on the left is the exact same image
you looked at before, which you said was 1 or 1.5 stops hot; the one on the
right is the same image, but color-tagged by me so that it will look the
same on your screen as it did on mine.

> Most people looking at those images, I think, saw two that were nearly
identical. The one on the right was a bit darker and less contrasty.

I missed the thread sorry.On my screen the two look the same is that good or
bad?
Thanks
simon jessurun

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] New Gallery - A Hush)