Subject: [Leica] RE: Pulling film
From: alexglissan at hotmail.com (Alexander Glissan)
Date: Mon Nov 22 19:05:49 2004

I forgot to mention that..... pulling transparency film can
increase color saturation. If you rate the color slide film about 1/3 to
1/2 a stop less than its manufacturer's ASA . I don't know why this happens
in SLIDE, but would like to know. Primarily in B&W pulling was used to
control contrast, "Shoot for shadow, develop for highlights".  But with c-41
B&W films you can get both better highlights and good contrast.  Does anyone
know why Slide film is affected like this?

Cheers
Alex

Are you right for each other? Find out with our Love Calculator:
http://fun.mobiledownloads.com.au/191191/index.wl?page=191191text

Replies: Reply from raikorho at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] RE: Pulling film)