Subject: [Leica] digital R question
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Nov 24 00:18:57 2004

someone asked about this in the chat and the answer was along the lines
of "Good idea.  Thanks for the suggestion.  It might attract new
customers."

Are they foxing?

I would still go for the digi back I think, unless the dedicated digi
body had significant advantages.

I'd have to think that a dedicated digital R (DDR as distinct from DMR
:-)  ) is inevitable.

Rick Dykstra