Subject: [Leica] DMR Chat
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Nov 24 06:10:01 2004

I got sucked into the download before I knew what it was.  DSL Helped, but
it was a long download......

A really nice shot.  It is a TIFF image of some 30MB.  Speaks winders about
a softly lit, delicately colored image that they captured.  The 3D ness is
incredible.... I suppose it was Leica glass.....  Looks like the 35
Summicron to me.....yes, that makes no sense....

By accident, I hit the "next image" button on the program, and came up with
a bunch of pictures of Kodak film, and a guy's bearded face, and a picture
of an unknown 35mm camera......  Can someone else try this and report what
they found......the images were small by comparison.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net