Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Wed Nov 24 10:26:18 2004

Did you check with Rich Pinto at photovillage? I got my 5000ED from him
just when they were released. Photovillage.com

feli
=======================
The only problem with the 9000 is that right now it seems to be
"vaporware", at least in the U.S.. I've had one on order since March
and our Nikon rep. (Atlanta GA area) says that only a few have come
into the U.S. and that the backorder list is long. I've also been
signed up on B&H.'s "email me when available" list (just to check up
on my local dealer) and have heard nothing from them in that time
either. I'd be interested to know if anyone has actually seen one of
these creatures.

Allen

Feli di Giorgio * feli2@earthlink.net