Subject: [Leica] Before I forget...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Nov 24 15:13:05 2004

Steve wrote:

> ..we are about to
> go thru the same vegetarian turkey day

>Getting ready to have to deal with my younger son's vegan girlfriend -

And, I write:

Three years ago this Thanksgiving was our first Thanksgiving as a
family, without my wife, who had died in the spring.  As part of her
ongoing treatment for cancer, she had been on a macrobiotic diet, and
our Thanksgivings had been, in the words of my youngest daughter, "weeds
and grass," (with apologies to all our vegetarian friends!).

Now, as we sit down as a family, children and grandchildren, our ritual
includes a word of thanks for "weeds and grass" AND for all those tasty
animals who give us good food to eat!

So, all my new found Leica friends, I wish you all the best, with tasty
weeds and grass, pumpkins and squashes stuffed with seeds and soy, and
great breasted turkeys, dressing (stuffing, for you Yankees), rich
gravies, creamed onions, mashed potatoes with "butter and heavy cream."

And, most of all, I wish us all peace in our homes, and peace in our
world.

The Rev. Ken Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church
Weston, CT  USA