Subject: [Leica] Digital back
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Fri Nov 26 07:38:01 2004

of course it would ,
 the image would show moire and other defects in some areas at it,s full
size.(left lower side)
yes i know it is a manufacturers release and could be doctored to look like
an unsharpened unprocessed a lot piece of advertising.
and as such would not be admissable in a court of law as proof of quality.
but with an open mind and knowledge of the various problem areas it might be
reveiling.