Subject: [Leica] FS/WTT: 35mm Cron ASPH for $ or 50mm Cron w/ Tab + $
From: ben.shapiro at gmail.com (R. Benjamin Shapiro)
Date: Fri Nov 26 08:24:08 2004

Hey Folks,

I have a 35mm ASPH cron in excellent condition (bought off the
Photo.net Leica forum a year or so ago). It's a great lens and
extremely sharp. It's in excellent condition, optically perfect and
I'd say cosmetically too, but who knows what someone with a microscope
might think. The front ring had come loose, but I sent it to Leica NJ
for service a month or so ago, who tightened everything up.

I'm hoping to expand the focal lengths available to me, and would like
to end up with a 28mm lens and a 50mm lens. I much prefer lenses with
focusing tabs. Ideally I'd get there through trading and not have to
spend any/much more cash. I'd be stoked if I traded this for a 50mm
Cron w/ Tab (last ver) + cash.

Anyone interested?

Ben