Subject: [Leica] B.D. & Greg
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Nov 27 00:41:54 2004

I agree Alex. I finally accepted that despite my beautifully reasoned
totally logical explanations :-) some people on discussion groups do
not agree with me. As you can imagine I was shocked, disappointed and
amazed. I was incensed by their unreasonableness. My solution is to use
a filter to send posts which I expect to annoy me directly to the bin.
That way I change nothing, as before, but am no longer annoyed. It
works for me.
FWIW only one member of all the groups has stayed on my bin list long
term and he is from this list.
Frank