Subject: [Leica] Website Renewal
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 04:55:38 2004

In a message dated 11/27/2004 4:54:22 AM Central Standard Time,
tgif@mbi.nifty.com writes:
llo LUG,

I have renewed my webpage and added new series of photos from my
business trip to Beijing last year. Questions and comments welcome.

Cheers

Tom Kumagai

---
Tomoyuki Kumagai, a.k.a. "Tom"
http://www.kumasite.com/
There's a good deal of nice photography in the site, but perhaps you have
not
done your viewers a favor by controlling how long they can look at a photo.

The loading sequence after I had already clicked the Walking Bejing picture
also made me impatient, then it was several seconds until I could see a next
button.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai) (Re^2: [Leica] Website Renewal)