Subject: [Leica] Piezography question
From: simon at camera-craftsman.com (Simon Stevens)
Date: Sat Nov 27 10:55:23 2004

My apologies if this has been asked before.  Does anyone know if there
is a lab that can make a couple of piezography prints for me?  I have a
couple of decent quality scans I'd really like to get printed up, but I
don't have the time or the money to play around with setting up a
digital darkroom myself (I'm finishing up law school and just bought a
house).  What I am looking for is a lab that take the scanned TIF file
on a CD, make sure the gamma is correct, and print it out so that I can
get them framed.

Can anyone recommend a lab?

Secondly, the scans I have are about 55mb each as TIFs.  Can i expect
to be able to make a decent 11x14 piezo out of that?

TIA,

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Piezography question)