Subject: [Leica] New PAW
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Nov 28 21:02:57 2004

I've mostly lurked on this list, made only occasional comments.

I'm trying now to get a bit more in the spirit of things.

Brushes with hurricanes here in North Carolina earlier this fall gave
me a little time to play, so I decided to see if I could assemble a
Picture A Week collection. I launched iPhoto, which I use for an
electronic contact sheet, an searched for those photos that I liked the
best from each week. All of them are taken in North Carolina. This is
my first PAW.

I've finally assembled them all and got them loaded onto the LUG site.

They are to be found here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2004-North-Carolina

Please have a look. Comment if you will.

Thanks for the chance to hang out with an interesting crowd. Keep it up
with the off topic tangents, it's the list's soul.

Ric Carter
Garner, North Carolina, USA

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: New PAW)
Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] New PAW)