Subject: [Leica] Ferry Trip
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 29 06:43:26 2004

Barry - I really liked the light and the strong diagonal composition
in the first shot.  It has a mysterious air. I wondered what the lone
figure in the cabin might be doing and thinking.  The last picture
captures the pretty early morning light but I was wondering if you
would agree it might benefit from tightly cropping on the reflected
sunlight and the last two barrels on the rack to emphasize the
reflection.

I've never been out to your part of the world and am hoping to do so
sometime next spring.  Your pictures have whet my appetite for the
real thing.  Thanks for posting them.