Subject: [Leica] focomat 1c question
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 07:24:02 2004

For Luis [desde Barcelona], although I used an old Valoy and never did
color
enlarging, my Leitz brochure on the Focomat Ic [date XI-'56] has a
full-page
photograph of the enlarger and shows that above the raisable condenser  lens
there is a filter slide for color enlargements, but only on a special
model.
The brochure describes this model of the Focomat Ic as the "Focomat Ic
Color.'' -- bob cole

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of)) ([Leica] focomat 1c question)