Subject: [Leica] Re: That Place
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Nov 29 08:47:25 2004

LOL!!
For decades I had a mounted print of a shot I took - using an M3 and DR
Summicron (on topic) - off the screen of the old Circle Theater on
Pennsylvania Ave. in D.C. in the late 60s -  A close-up of Rosebud in
Kane's furnace, with the flames licking at the bubbling paint, devouring
the sled at the end of the movie.

Yes, it is my favorite movie. ;-)