Subject: [Leica] Picture of her Year :-)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 29 18:39:34 2004

14 years ago today, pretty much around this time of the day, with tears in
my eyes, I called my father and told him that Karisu gave birth to a
wonderful baby girl. She has the biggest eyes and the sweetest face. I told
him that her Chinese name is "Peaceful Jade," in honor of my mother.

She is now a teenager:
<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/EPSN0133.jpg>

The start of her "Automail" (*) I guess. It only needs a whole arm's worth
to make it complete... 35/1.4ASPH 1/60 @1.8 Color corrected from yukoo
indoor lights.

(*) Automail - from the Anime Full Metal Alchemist, basically a metal
prosthetics with full range of functions...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Picture of her Year :-))
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Picture of her Year :-))