Subject: [Leica] CM working space for B/W
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Nov 30 12:17:43 2004

I've been getting a bit more into Color Management to fix issues of photos
not looking right on certain people's monitors.

I've visited all the grayscale stepwedge sites.  I've started embedding
profiles in the images, which has helped tremendously.

My question is around the Photoshop CM dialog's option to choose a gray
working space.

I can choose Gama 1.8, Gama 2.2, sGray and Black and White.

Any ideas on what is best for grayscale work?

:: w a d e  h e n i n g e r

:: i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n

:: a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] CM working space for B/W)