Subject: [Leica] Restoring Classic and Antique Cameras
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Nov 30 13:54:28 2004

Is anyone familar with this repair manual - is it good - the pictures looks
bad on the web page but that could be the scans - does anyone have this
repair manual - any pros and cons - I would mainly like to have it in order
not to risk comming in a situation in the future where I can not have my
IIIF serviced - thanks ruben

http://www.montysmagic.com/asn.html

info in short from the homepage:

Restoring Classic and Antique Cameras
See the May 1998 issue of Shutterbug magazine for a book review by Roger W.
Hicks."Restoring Classic and Antique Cameras tells you what you really want
to know, about most of the cameras you want to know about. For instance, it
is worth buying for the information on the Compur shutter alone."

Covers the Screw-Mount Leica in detail.

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Restoring Classic and Antique Cameras)