Subject: [Leica] Happy Birthday Gordon Parks...celebrate!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Dec 1 06:18:28 2004

> He is the most amazing person I know! I am proud to call him my
friend.

> ....Ken Lassiter

Listers,

For those of you living in the CT/NY/MA region, there is now an exhibit
at the Silvermine Gallery in New Canaan, CT, entitled Icons of
Photography, and included in this exhibit are signed prints by some of
the greats, including Gordon Parks' great portrait of Muhammad Ali.

A good way to celebrate his birthday!

Also in the exhibit....Diane Arbus, HCB, Stieglitz, Newman, etc., etc.
Well worth a trip.

There is also an exhibit entitled Spectra O4, with submissions from
photogs from all over the country.

In this show is a photo by one of our list members, J. Gilbert
Plantinga.

Again, this is worth a visit.......

Google Silvermine Gallery for directions.

Cheers,

Ken Frazier
Weston, CT  USA