Subject: [Leica] Feeling Wintry: Aaron's PAW 48
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Dec 1 07:05:02 2004

I haven't tried printing any of these yet...just got the negs and scans
back from the lab yesterday.  I've printed another digi-split-tone photo
before, though, the bottom photo at
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_13/index.html.  That one came out really
well, I think...a real improvement over the straight greyscale
version...it's on my wall.

It's fun to play around with.  I seem to end up always using the same
shadow/mid toning but varying the highlight/mid toning based on the
particular photo.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Feeling Wintry: Aaron's PAW 48)