Subject: [Leica] CM working space for B/W
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Dec 1 10:50:47 2004

Daniel Ridings wrote:

> I've heard some really good advice from another list on how to get started
> b/w printing for around 100 dollars with beautiful results, if anyone is
> interested. I'm going to try it even though I have the Epson R800. I don't
> like toned prints unless I ask for them and that's hard to get down pat
> (thus the interest in color management).
>
> Daniel

Daniel,
woould be interestted to hear that too. I have been struggling this week,
particularly with "available darkness" shots to get the quality of prints
out to
match what I get with a good screen.

Peter

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] CM working space for B/W)