Subject: [Leica] Kings Sutton Northamptonshire #1
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Dec 1 12:37:18 2004

From: "lkhermann" <lkhermann@bresnan.net>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Kings Sutton Northamptonshire #1

> Dear Graham,
>          Having been one of the skulking members of the LUG for a while I
> can say that your pictures are one of the things that I missed most when I
> dropped out of the list for a while having become overwhelmingly tired of
> the politic talk and endless digital discussion.  The truth is I missed
the
> list, particularly the photos and Leica talk.  Stimulated by your photos
of
> your home country, I added one the other day from where I live.  My area
is
> beautiful and I suppose photogenic but the photos do not look like
> yours.  I plan to add some frequently even if not completely a PAW.
Again,

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Kings_Sutton_01.htm

> >Colour shot of previously posted b&w
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Charlton_02.htm

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your kind comments.  I would disagree with your assertion that
"My area is beautiful and I suppose photogenic but the photos do not look
like
yours." That shot of yours could have been taken around here and would slot
seamlessly into:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/Sywell_Country_Park/index.html

scroll to #18

Thanks for posting and again for the kind comments.

--Graham