Subject: [Leica] PAW would like to....
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Thu Dec 2 07:59:49 2004

At 10:33 AM 12/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>My eye tells me that cropping 2/3 of the sky on top may add even more
>wonder and amazement.  It is nice to be able to get into perfect position
>with a 28mm, I've never tried one. Were you using a tripod?
>
>Chris Saganich
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album

Thanks for looking and making comments.  I will try your suggestion.  This
photo was taken during a hike in the Park along the continental divide.  I
did not have a tripod, but rather a walking stick and a can of bear
spray.  It was a beautiful fall day and there were grizzly tracks in the
mud on the trail, their photos are not really interesting from a creative
viewpoint.  I am amazed that one of Graham's photos indeed looks like this
shot.
Lee