Subject: [Leica] Wait! Don't Kill That Film!!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 2 08:55:57 2004

It is a fairly easy matter to remove a roll of film from an M series Leica
without winding the leader into the casette.  The film can then be reloaded
with the loss of maybe one or two frames only.  I switch films all the time
when travellinf with one body.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Wait! Don't Kill That Film!!)