Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT - Virus Warning
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Dec 3 01:42:41 2004

Dear All - and particularly Brian,

Someone representing themselves as "leica@freelists.org" has just started
circulating viruses. The address has almost certainly been spoofed.

However (i) if any lister DOES own this address they should take appropriate
action and inform the LUG that they have been spoofed; (ii) You should set
up
your system to scan and possibly to reject incoming mail from that address.

Peter Dzwig

PS My system has automatically deleted it so I am unable to give any further
details.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: IMPORTANT - Virus Warning)