Subject: [Leica] WTB, I thiink....Leica VF magnifier...
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Dec 3 08:43:30 2004

I have one that I only occasionally use and I would be glad to lend it
to you. That way you can find out for sure.

However, using the VF magnifier is almost the same as just using a
camera with a different finder mag. Almost because it is ever so
slightly dimmer. It is not going to make the image any clearer, only
slightly larger.

I think you should look into getting a corrective eyepiece for your
camera.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] WTB, I thiink....Leica VF magnifier...)