Subject: [Leica] HP7960 now the HP8450
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sat Dec 4 16:19:23 2004

I'll have to get some of the Premium Plus Matte.   I've used Ilford Classic
Pearl, which gives beautiful color prints with my 7960, but it sometimes
(not always) has a color cast in B&W prints.   I also don't know what the
longevity is for the Pearl paper.   I like the Premium Plus glossy very
much.

Bob