Subject: [Leica] The 37th Frame
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat Dec 4 18:31:38 2004

Has anyone here succesfully corresponded with Mike Johnston in the last
couple of months?  Or received his newsletter "The 37th Frame" in its new
PDF format?  I'm having trouble with my 3-year subscription and need to
contact him.  Two emails to Mike over the last few months have gone
unanswered, though neither bounced.

These days, with spam filtering possible on either end, you never know if
or why something was not received.  So I'd like to hear from anyone with a
verified current address for Mike, be it email or snail mail.

Please note that I am not casting any aspersions on Mr. Johnston's
character.  There's probably a good explanation for my failure to contact
him.  I'm simply tired of sending emails into oblivion, and would like to
read the newsletter, which I enjoy.

Thanks,
--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA