Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Clouds for Geebee and a Fall Concert
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Dec 4 21:15:17 2004

I will start with some clouds for Graham.  Unusually for this part of
Georgia, we had some interesting clouds last Thursday.  I have been
carrying a red filter for more than a month hoping for some interesting
clouds so here you go, Graham:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album113/geebeeclouds

My daughter's school had their fall concert on Thursday and I could drop
by several times during the day.  Just after school, some of the
senior's were blocking out an a capella arrangement:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album113/fallconcertblockingout

Likewise, the elementary school choir director was playing a musical
line to help the younger children understand the music:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album113/fallconcertrecorderflute

During the performance of the lower classes, some of the middle school
orchestra hang out in the hallway:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album113/fallconcerthalldiscusion?full=1

The middle school choir swings to the music:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album113/fallconcertsinging

All images were taken on Neopan 400 with a despicable R4S and a quite
lovely 50 Summilux.

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com