Subject: [Leica] OT: Film AND Digital?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 5 08:53:07 2004

My scanner is not good for slides (Epson 3170), once I've ordered at one top
Laboratory to do the slides and CD with each slide at 1 Mb. The digital
quality is very distant from the slide, and I'm not interested for the
digital.

I use the scanner only to preview the B&W negatives.

Saludos cordiales,
Luis