Subject: [Leica] Re: Thanksgiving in Almere
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun Dec 5 09:17:51 2004

At 03:51 AM 12/5/2004, Karen wrote:
>I never understood this. Don't dogs eat birds in the wild?
>
>What did wild dogs do before Iams came to their rescue?

I always wondered the same thing.  Maybe it's because wild dogs don't cook
their meat.  Raw bones may be less brittle.  The coyotes around here make a
mighty good living preying on migratory waterfowl in the Rio Grande flyway.

Anyway, I really liked Nathan's dog shots.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085