Subject: [Leica] RE: Thanksgiving in Almere
From: digiratidoc at earthlink.net (James Laird)
Date: Sun Dec 5 09:39:53 2004

There are a large number of people in the 'dog world' who feed only raw
ingredients, what they call a BARF diet (Bones and Raw Food). They claim it
helps prevent skin problems and dental disease in their show dogs and pets.
I personally have never had the guts to try it because I've seen what can
happen to a dog who gets a bone out of the garbage. Ain't pretty.

Jim