Subject: [Leica] Bad Exposure or Something Else?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Dec 5 20:42:54 2004

By being not nice, not nice at all (nor skillful for that matter).

-Clicked on his photo to get the largest file size on the server.
-Dragged photo onto my desktop (Mac)
-opened in PS 7
-used mid range point in levels to tone it down
-used color balance to boosted red and yellows (trying to get it a bit
more golden) in mid tones and highlights
-saved and tried to upload (permission denied by savvy server)
-renamed and successfully uploaded
-burn in Hell forever

John Collier

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Bad Exposure or Something Else?)