Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 28, Issue 356
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Dec 7 00:34:38 2004

On 6 de dic de 2004, at 20:22, F?lix L?pez de Maturana wrote:

> But of course I've done as I have two Nikkor 24mm the 2 and the 2.8,
> again, and I have to say that the 2.8 is far superior -unless light is
> lacking, but, IMHO, not better than Nikkor 28mm 2.8.

Well, it might be, finally, a personal preferences matter induced by
the nikon design changes in every 28 production (as far as I've read
somewhere), and my own experience with the 28 and 24 F-mount nikkors.

Saludos, lmc@imaginarymagnitude.net
lmc@interlink.es
A genius is one who can do anything except make a living.