Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 41-44
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Dec 7 11:15:15 2004

Hello,

Really catching up now. Also a few pictures with the Leica's among others.
I'm inspired by a Dutch photographer how consequently photographed his
family in all sorts of situations. After 34 years he made a book of it.
It reminded me of how fast time flies and how fast childhood disappears.
I decide to make more pictures of my family. I strictly use the M6 with
the 50 summilux and fast B/W film to make sure that decisions on
technical stuff don't slow down the picture making.
Here is my youngest daughter doing her hair in the morning in front of a
mirror.
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/41.html

Some flowers made indoor to make up for the lousy weather
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/42.html

Some more
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/43.html

I'm trying to get a 80 summilux but they are still a bit too expensive
for me. Then I remembered I have a heliar 85/1.5. The old mamiya I used
with it was broke. On advice of Stephen Gandy I bought a Chinon CE3
which gives AE with these prehistoric P-thread lens. This is a hard lens
to get in focus right. But this picture is. Full aperture. It is the
teacher of my youngest daughter who uses his phone to photograph me.
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/44.html

Index at:http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw2004/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Best regards,