Subject: [Leica] Re: WHICH FILM ??? (COLOUR NEG FOR A WEDDING)
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Wed Dec 8 15:41:14 2004

You won't go wrong with NPH....  Most wedding oriented labs are very
familiar with dealing with it.  It holds great detail in highlights
which will keep the wedding gown controlled, even next to the typical
dark-colored tuxes.  I got pressed into service a couple of years back
at a wedding that had a "no-show" photographer.  I had a 35mm rig in the
car and someone ran to a nearby Walmart and got some Fuji 100
(HX-Pro?).  I am still amazed at the quality that we ended up with and I
was very pleased and proud of the results.  A good lab will make the
difference.  I use Herff Jones (formerly CameraArt) in Lewiston, MN for
wedding work and they are the best I've ever seen at wedding work.

I just noticed the "colour" spelling in the header....  I guess a
Minnesota/USA based lab isn't much help!

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: WHICH FILM ??? (COLOUR NEG FOR A WEDDING))