Subject: [Leica] FS: For Sale Friday - Canon Digital Rebel
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Thu Dec 9 14:03:46 2004

I am passing this messahe on from a good friend who is selling his
Digital Rebel to upgrade to the 20D. This is a great chance to slap
some Leica glass on a digital camera for a little less money.

The camera is a year old and in excellent condition - looks and
functions as new - we're talking mint by my eye. He will include
everything that came in the box when purchased. I can personally vouch
for my friend as a super-trustworthy person who takes immaculate care
of his gear. He is asking $600 obo. Contact him directly at
jopp@redhat.com ,or simply email me off list.

Cheers,

Dave