Subject: [Leica] RD-1 and I
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Dec 9 17:48:56 2004

Well, as they say, different strokes for different folks.  I'll never be
selling my prints to galleries for half a grand.  The prints that I HAVE
sold, to individuals for a few hundred a pop, could easily have been taken
with a 6mp DSLR, without exception.  Maybe I'll have a harder time finding
customers (I have a hard enough time as it is competing with photographers
selling "fine-art" photographs for $10 per 11x14) once they see that the
prints are inkjets, inspite of words like "acid free", "pigment", "200 year
lifespan".   But that's OK for me.  I'm my own No. 1 customer.

-dan c.

[my stuff snipped]