Subject: [Leica] Paging Sonny and Aaron
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Dec 9 21:27:19 2004

I have sent each of you off-list messages during the past few days,
complimenting Sonny on the cheerleader photo and Aaron on the NYC night
pics. In both cases my message was rejected by your ISP, with a code
550, indicating that your ISP does not accept junk mail or something to
that effect. Apparently they block all mail from the planet.nl domain,
thinking that it is spam. I cannot fix it on my end, so if you want to
communicate with me in the future, you will have to contact your
respective ISPs and educate them--tell them that planet.nl is one of the
Netherlands' biggest ISPs and treating all mail sent from it as spam
effectively blocks half of this country to the subscribers of your ISPs.

This is a silly way of dealing with spam--I like Yahoo's way better,
they just direct all suspected spam into a separate folder, which I can
then inspect and decide if it really is spam or not.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands