Subject: [Leica] All that is old is new again...
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Dec 10 04:55:57 2004

Richard wrote:

> Scanned this from a 2001 issue of Pop Photo reprinting a page from an
> issue 50 years ago:
> http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/rf.jpg
>
> I'm not a long time RF user, but the Bosley B-2 looks awfully lots like
> the new Bessa R3!!
>
> Also note the Opema, wonder if there's one on EBay :-)
>

> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
> please use richard at imagecraft.com)

That temperature range is interesting: OK -60 F (-55C) I can understand
(Antarctica - or Siberia ;-) ); but +160F (71.4 C)!! what on earth (and
probably
where on earth - Death Valley "only" gets up to 134 F (56.7C, Libya only a
degree(f) or two hotter, if ever) would you want it to operate at
temperatures
that high?

The only thing I can think of is remotely controlled in some industrial
plant.

Suggestions, by email please, to the LUG ;-) which will as always know the
answer.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] All that is old is new again...)