Subject: [Leica] 35 and 40mm Lens comparo on my RD 1
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Dec 11 00:24:40 2004

Interesting Howard how clearly better the 35 f1.4 asph can be seen to
be, even in the web size images. BTW despite a determination not to and
what Henning found AND what I said to Joseph, I weakened and bought a
RD1 myself yesterday. If I get time tomorrow I shall do some
experiments of my own!
All the best,
Frank