Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 11 01:01:22 2004

I met one of those too Richard, way back when (1976). He was backpacking
back and forth between India and Israel (you could do that over-land back
then).

But he didn't need a maple leaf ... he could barely speak English at the
time (French Canadian). We've been best of friends every since:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-59632.html
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/13.html
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/28alt4.html

>From Israel I went up to Sweden (met a Swedish girl) and he followed a few
months later (met a Swedish girl) ... so it goes. Still married to her.
After 28 years I'm starting to think it just might work out :)

Daniel

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)
Message from rich815 at gmail.com (Richard Sintchak) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)