Subject: [Leica] The only Leica I ever sold -- survey time
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 11 01:49:38 2004

Joseph, where are you located in HK? I grew up there but have not visited
since. Hope to do so in the next year. I got my M7 for my midlife crisis at
41, and it has been downhill from there since.

And why do Michael and B.D. have to tempt me with the M6 0.85? Must
resist....!!!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] The only Leica I ever sold -- survey time)
Message from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] The only Leica I ever sold -- survey time)